Today I have uploaded a video ‘Lego plays Ruzzle‘ on Youtube, to show how my creationÂ works.
I like to mix different technologies to create something innovative.
In this project I used:
- Tablet with Ruzzle
- Bash script for:
- Bash script for download screenshot of device
- Process image with Imagemagick
- Recognize character from image with Tesseract
- NodeJS for:
- Solving Ruzzle
- Optimizing the plan
- Send via bluetooth to Lego Mindstorm
- Nxc program to receive plan via bluetooth
- Absolute Position Regulator library for precise control of lego motors
The project is open source, and the code is on Github:
More photos are on Flickr:
Other article on Lego Ruzzle Solver:
- (english)Â http://hackaday.com/2013/02/19/lego-stylus-solves-ruzzle-tablet-game/
- (russian) http://24gadget.ru/1161053411-lego-reshaet-golovolomku-ruzzle-video.html
- (russian)Â http://mirfactov.com/lego-reshaet-golovolomku-ruzzle/
- (italian)Â http://leganerd.com/2013/02/13/lego-plays-ruzzle-retroscena-della-nascita-di-un-robot/
- (italian)Â Video of my partecipation @ Deejay TV show
In march 23 I talked about history of my robots @ Codemotion Rome. Below you can finde the slides of my talk:
Any feedback / request is appreciated !