Yesterday I start to build a new Lego Mindstorm project to solve Ruzzle, a popular iOS/Android game.
My goal is to merge both software (image processing, ocr, solver) and hardware (mechanics, servos, fake finger on a touchscreen) worlds, building a funny Lego robot.
On software side:
- Bash script for download screenshot of device
- ImageMagick to process screenshot image
- Tesseract for character recognition
- NodeJS for:
- solving ruzzle game
- send the planÂ to lego mindstorm nxtÂ via bluetooth
On hardware side:
- Lego Mindstorm (nxt)
- Nxc program that receive plan via bluetooth
- Absolute Position Regulator for precise control of servo
When I have something working, I post nxc program on Github: